Kaillera Server help ?? Can't Listen on port.

Thread: Kaillera Server help ?? Can't Listen on port.

Kaillera Server help ?? Can't Listen on port.

I'm trying to set up Kaillera Server and believe I edited the conf file correctly, it was mostly just filling in information. But when I try and run it I get this error:

Initializing Kaillera communication layer...
    ERROR: Can't listen on port 27888!

How do I open that port? Or should I use another? Or...

Please someone help.
    Last edited by JesterDev; 03-31-2004 at 10:10 PM.
    Zen Master Seung Sahn: Everything in that book was a mistake. [laughter] So throw that book away, then there's no problem. An old master said, "Anytime you open your mouth it's a mistake." So if opening mouth is a mistake, then making a book is even a bigger mistake! So if you want to not make a Mistake, go to a Zen center and only practice; only go straight, don't know. "Don't know" is the number one good practice, okay? Try it! More questions?

Got it fixed. I just changed the port to 2788
    Zen Master Seung Sahn: Everything in that book was a mistake. [laughter] So throw that book away, then there's no problem. An old master said, "Anytime you open your mouth it's a mistake." So if opening mouth is a mistake, then making a book is even a bigger mistake! So if you want to not make a Mistake, go to a Zen center and only practice; only go straight, don't know. "Don't know" is the number one good practice, okay? Try it! More questions?