Storm Linux download

Thread: Storm Linux download

Storm Linux download

I was wondering if someone could give me a link to download Storm Linux. There website is offline for somereason. I want storm linux becuase i want a Debian aquivilant linux. This is becuase i can't get Debian to install, who knows why. on my computer. Libranet install very well, but is a bit too old, at least the download version is old. And lastly Storm linux is the only other one i know of. THNX
    My new Much Improved, Long waited, Website: http://www.mooktakim.freeserve.co.uk

My latest screen shot. Visit my My Server.

Registered Linux user #270049
    -----------------------------------------------------
    ** AMD Athlon XP 2001+, Giga-Byte GA-7VRXP MB, 640Mb DDR RAM 333MHz, MSI Geforce 4800SE 128Mb DDR, 40x12x48 Liteon CDRW drive, Flower Cooler CNPS6000-CU, 3x 80mm Fans, ADSL Router, **

Storm went out of business. If you can't get it anywhere I have a copy of it. I can burn you a copy.
    See ya!

storm linux is fairly old also i believe? earlier 2000? i don't recall correctly, so i may be wrong.

libranet isn't old, it's incredinly recent. it's not because the latest version is 2.0, that it's old. LOL!

edit: and please remove your ****site of your sig. i click on it, and it wants me to d/l "your_left_page" & "your_right_page" because you apparently don't even know you need to put an extension after it. hitting cancel didn't work, and i had to d/l those damn pages. of course the site doesn't render. moron

[ 25 June 2002: Message edited by: Ludootje ]
    We are proud to say that no tests have been made on animals to provide you this post. Also, we can assure you that if it would be necessary to do tests, we wouldn't use penguins for it.
    Disclaimer: the author of this post is NOT responsible for any moral and/or physical damage this post could cause to you.

Write for the LNO magazine!
    Catalogued Collection of Annotated Examples - CodeExamples.org
    How To Ask Questions The Smart Way - definitely read this

THNX every one. Decided not to get Storm Linux. Won't bother if it is old.

Ludootje: My website is working. but i recently noticed that when someone using Netscape it does not open the html files, instead it trys to download them. This is becuase if i add the extension .html or .htm. the webhost adds banners. i tried to avoid and found that it works this way. So thanks for trying to visit anyway. Try again soon, i'll fix the problem.
    My new Much Improved, Long waited, Website: http://www.mooktakim.freeserve.co.uk

My latest screen shot. Visit my My Server.

Registered Linux user #270049
    ** AMD Athlon XP 2001+, Giga-Byte GA-7VRXP MB, 640Mb DDR RAM 333MHz, MSI Geforce 4800SE 128Mb DDR, 40x12x48 Liteon CDRW drive, Flower Cooler CNPS6000-CU, 3x 80mm Fans, ADSL Router, **