You can have a secure Linux OS, even when there's a huge war going on out there against Linux...

https://forums.justlinux.com/showthr...006#post901006

This is kind of 'revolutionary' for me.. Since I installed 'Docker' the bad-azz mother-dependent full-diaper black-hacker bully g'rillas haven't done any of their leaky diaper messes in this little netbook's OS yet, not for a whole five days.. This is the first time in 15-years I haven't had to reinstall the OS every week done this way.. It's uh mirackle!.. Something Linux-Strong in Docker is keeping them out of the OS...

If your Linux OS is being hacked, infiltrated, corrupted, by mindless loveless soulless hell-biased SS-gestapo moron bullies, hackers, scammers, do so install Mint and Docker as shown in this thread.. Don't update nor upgrade anything what so ever.. That's how you would invite-in the modernized intruders... Finally a clean quiet honest secure netbook Linux OS that actually works...

I bet that horrid windwoes OS is a total nightmare these days.. Today's windwoes is probably like 'a daycare operated by pedo's'...

I'm trying to stop this war.. Ain't easy for one poor nothing nobody old man to try to stop a huge global nuclear war on a frivolous useless old age pittance basic survival pension.. This government stole my three newly discovered uranium mines, two gold mines, and my three big lotto wins... They destroyed my life for their pretend god... Right now there are seven active wars running on planet earth, and three more about to initiate.. If they all combine into one we will have the overly prophesied 'global armageddon', then the 'zombie apocalypse', then 'frazzle-drift-blootzia' upon us.. But at least we will still have this wonderful Linux, even when the internet and cellphones aren't working, and the grid is down...
I hope there's a way to make cheap signal repeaters so we will still have basic communications in and around towns and cities...

If the big war happens, everyone who wants electricity then will need a reliable solar battery charging system... The big secret to being successful at garage sales is to arrive at 7:30 AM when they are setting up.. I get all the big deals...
I acquire those automotive solar panel car chargers and greenhouse solar panels from garage sales for about $2 to $5 each, and large solar battery panels that usually need only a diode replaced, which non-thinking people toss-out because it stopped working.. Repair fees are off the charts kookoo these days.. The typical repair business has become major crime.. They don't troubleshoot any more, nor change transistors and components, they don't know how, they change whole circuit boards, and charge a fortune... Many repair shops simply resolder the whole circuit board, which generally solves 80% of the troubles by addressing the poor wave-soldering messes... I stumbled upon some of today's electronics troubleshooting.. An IC chip was pushed into it slots with three of its pins out of the slots, which probably meant that the $300 circuit board was still good.. Seeing That, you don't know which way to look, and it scrambles and locks-up your thoughts a moment... You glance at your feet to be sure you're on a planet...
Me thinks I don't want to be on this planet anymore.. Everything is caving, collapsing, tubing, falling apart, and scary, as if everything is turning inside out.. It's all going crazy.. It's like a massive open air global asylum of out of control wild violent suicidal bonobo's on this speck of space dust little earth meteorite... I'm asking "Why was I born".. "Why did I have to be born here?".. "Should I stop my heart, and fly?"..

These days everything that stopped working is considered to be junk, even if it's just a broken wire, bad switch, loose solder connection, dead battery, corroded battery connector (which soaking in vinegar fixes).. Most people don't fix things any more.. I see good lawnmowers tossed out just because the air filter is plugged up with oil and dirt.. I picked up a new dishwasher at the curb.. That householder filled up all the soap cups with dish detergent, and the machine was coated inside with an 1/8 inch thick layer of crusted soap.. They tossed the machine out.. The pressure washer fixed it.. People don't have a clue how to fix things, nor that it can be fixed, nor how to use tools.. I watched a young lady pounding in loose spikes in her deck, holding the hammer by its claw, striking the heads of the nails with the butt end of the wooden handle.. I glanced upward with a huge hurty ear to ear grin, and whispered 'thankyou'.. I wonder how she uses a screwdriver, or scissors..? I hope she doesn't have any sharp knives nor guns, nor procreates...
She told me she heard that bottled water is better than tap water, so she proudly showed me how she refills the bottles with the tap, and stores them in the fridge, and now saves money not having to buy bottled water.. I was lost for words, and my legs felt a bit numb weakish.. It was too much for me, I had to get out of there before her next epiphany commenced, but I didn't make it out in time.. She has a secret way to hold a visitor.. She changed tracks, and told me she got a new job as secretary organizing desperate needy kids.. She proudly stated "I'm going to be a Politician!".. "Err Yep!"...