A welcome message - Page 3

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: A welcome message

saikee
    saikee is offline moderato

Thanks for the welcome.

Hi...

Nice to meet you,. i hope i will remain in this forum as a positive member of this community.. I found this forum is a good for mobile phone and applications

discussion..

Nice to meet you too, This is a good forum, if you have any questions, just ask.
    Someone will answer you.

A welcome message

I have seen posts that have links listed in the body after the message is posted. How do you get the link in the body instead of as an attachment?

Thanks for any help.

Mike

Hello I am new this site so guide me please

Quote Originally Posted by Zandak View Post
    I thought FreeBSD was not Linux

dmac257

If it is not linux, Why is it included in almost every discussion concerning Linux and why does Distro Watch include it with all of their Linux Listings?

from today's Diostro Watch page:

Development Release: FreeBSD 10.0-RC3
    [FreeBSD] Glen Barber has announced the availability of the third release candidate for the upcoming FreeBSD 10.0-RELEASE: "The third RC build of the 10.0-RELEASE release cycle is now available on the FTP servers for the amd64, i386, ia64, powerpc, powerpc64 and sparc64 architectures. Changes between -RC2 and -RC3 include: several minor bug fixes and functionality enhancements to bhyve; add new sysctl, kern.supported_archs, containing the list of FreeBSD MACHINE_ARCH values whose binaries this kernel can run; add a pkg(8) repository configuration file for cdrom-based package installation; implement a fix to allow bsdconfig(8) to be able to install packages included on the DVD; fix pkg(8) multi-repository support by properly respecting 'enabled' flag; fix Xen build without INET; several bugfixes to bsdinstall(8); fix a ZFS-related panic triggered by an incorrect assertion...." Here is the full release announcement. Download: FreeBSD-10.0-RC3-amd64-dvd1.iso (2,368MB, SHA256), Minecraft Pocket Edition Google Play Services Counter-Strike FreeBSD-10.0-RC3-i386-dvd1.iso (2,207MB, SHA256).
    thank you very much for all this explications dud
    best regards