I have been using cPanel for a while now and getting pretty familiar with all of the options it has to offer. I now host a bunch of sites which work flawlessly. But here's my scenario.

I have multiple IPs on this server. Most all of my websites I currently host are on a shared IP with cPanel. I added one of my archive websites on a separate IP so when I make ftp user names you dont have to add @domain.com at the end of every username. This hosts some game server files where I can allow users upload files into an upload folder. Now he's the dilemma.

I want to be able to chmod a specific user account to a folder that only has read/execute permissions and inside of that folder will have an uploads folder with read/write/execute permission. That's easy. But now I want to add another user that is pointed to that folder with full control.

(EX:

user1: chmod 555 /gamefolder
chmod 777 /gamefolder/uploads

user2: chmod 755 /gamefolder

)

This way if I'm user2 then I can move files from the uploads folder into the appropriete folders the level above where user1 cant write to.

I know I could do this with Windows very easily with Filezilla Server, even gave me the right to allow upload but not delete but seems that option also is tough to achieve here.

Let me know if this can be done. Thanks everyone!