Photos of your stuff...

Thread: Photos of your stuff...

Photos of your stuff...

When's the last time we had a thread for photos of our home computer setups?

This is part of my system since I moved. And yes, it's needs to be cleaned up and finished! My 'folding farm' is in 2 other rooms. And there's 2 more laptops to the left. And that back rack is awaiting my home network Cisco stuff.. although I don't know if the breaker box will handle it!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    -------------
    Folding is Fun

I thought I made a mistake once, but, of course, I was mistaken.

I used to have a friend who owned 3 motorcycles and my question to him was that he had only one arxe how he managed to sit on 3 bikes.

I guess my question to you is you have to wear a pair of spectacle, as a 4-eye person like myself, in order to cope with 4 montitors on your table. However I still do know how you manage 3 keyboards with only two hands.
    Last edited by saikee; 10-05-2012 at 03:34 AM.
    Linux user started Jun 2004 - No. 361921
    Using a Linux live CD to clone XP
    To install Linux and keep Windows MBR untouched
    Adding extra Linux & Doing it in a lazy way
    A Grub menu booting 100+ systems & A "Howto" to install and boot 145 systems
    Just cloning tips Just booting tips A collection of booting tips

Judge asked Linux "You are being charged murdering Windoze by stabbing its heart with a weapon, what was it?" Replied Linux "A Live CD"

Not to worry... The laptop in the middle of the table near the back is connected to the KVM under the middle monitor. So I don't even have to look at the laptop monitor or use its keyboard.

I have 7 computers there in the photo that are connected to the KVM. I am writing this on another computer, a little Shuttle X27D, that I put under the middle monitor and under the KVM there on the desk top. And you'll be happy to know, this one isn't Windows. It's Linux Mint 13!

Edit: Oh forgot to mention, all of the equipment in the racks is a home lab that I'm building to minimally mimic part of my work system. The 2 SuperMicro Atom servers at the top of the left rack are Windows 2000 and a Windows 2003 Domain Controller servers. The one at the bottom of the back rack, with all the red SATA cables hanging out, is now Windows 2008 R2 with RAID 10. I will be testing transferring the domain controller functions from the Windows 2000 server to the 2008 R2 server. At work I'm replacing a couple of old Dell 4300 and 4600 servers with 2 new HP DL120 G7 servers as the Domain Controllers.
    Last edited by bs_texas; 10-05-2012 at 08:41 AM.
    -------------
    Folding is Fun

I thought I made a mistake once, but, of course, I was mistaken.