My main problem for the last day now and tomorrow i'm back to win7 since i want my pc back =)

I've installed Mint KDE 64 bit.

Right ot of the box, it's wrong on the screen, since it goes around 1-2 cm outside the monitor. making it hard to see the icons, taskbar and start menu's.

Managed todo one upgrade on in the terminal and also installed nvidia-current drivers. along with the setthings tool and to make the changed in the xorg.conf file. but that is where the pain really begins.

It makes everything look 200 to 300% bigger and larger, like i'm on low res, but actually on HD settings and just viewing in painfully big text and icons and everything are BIG!

Still after all of that, I cannot resize the screen to fit my monitor, too big after that also. and that worked like a charm in windows

here is my xorg.conf file:
https://pastebin.com/BP4J9Myy

I've made two posts of this in linuxforums and one in the mint forums.
the mint forums, over a day now and no replies.
linuxforums one did reply, but when he got offline, seems like none else dare to reply after him at all. very sad tbh. since opinions do help newbies into linux like me.

so to whomever might click to read this, ur opinion so count. and i DO want to make this work since i hate win8 too mutch. :P

-tor