Surveillance Camera

Thread: Surveillance Camera

Surveillance Camera

I heard that there were alot of surveillance cameras projects for linux. What are there available? anyone can recommend. planning to install one for my house and also thinking what sort of card to use..
    RedHat RedHat, seperate the Red and the Hat. Toss it around and you get HatRed. Guess it's hatred for MS?

Please don't take this the wrong way, but I was wondering if you searched www.google.com/linux first?

I did...I even did a search on sourceforge...but whay they gave me was normally some video recorder and not much...that's why I came here to ask for some opnions...any ideas?
    RedHat RedHat, seperate the Red and the Hat. Toss it around and you get HatRed. Guess it's hatred for MS?

Though this thread had been here for quite some time already, I still would like to give my opinion. Yes, it's great to install a surveillance camera on areas needed to be guarded. Because of this, the cases of robberies are now lessened because there is a surveillance camera that captures the robbers identity.

surveillance camera

You can find a big round of software on the net. There are so many sites which provides for such camera but yeah! one thing which you should have to remember is that before installing the software make sure the software really works or not if its works then there is not any issue but if its not works then you can go with another one. Now, choice is your what you are going to do......