How do I install Supervisor on Linux?

Thread: How do I install Supervisor on Linux?

How do I install Supervisor on Linux?

Hello.

I have zero-knowledge of Linux. I always found the interface where I get to click things with a mouse curser to be easier for me than black-windows with a lot of text-lines (at least that's my vision of "linux" I guess).

I am starting a website/software of sort and I was requested by my programmers to carry out several things on the server (I purchased a dedicated server with "CentOS" on it, I guess that's Linux):

sudo apt-get install supervisor
    Within /etc/supervisor/conf.d create a laravel-worker.conf file.
    chmod +x laravel-worker.conf.
    Add this content to file laravel-worker.conf: (TEXT HERE)
    I managed to connect to that black window ("SSH" I understand it's called) using Putty, but then things go wrong - the command "apt-get" doesn't exist, and I found someplace else on google that I can install using "easy_install supervisor" which seemed to be working, only I used that "cd /etc" command to see the filed in the etc folder and there is no "supervisor" folder...

How do I install it?

Also, once I installed it, how do I create a file or how do I fill that file with text if I don't have a screen in front of me or a mouse curser to choose a line and so on?...

I'd appreciate any help you can provide.

Thank you!

apt-get is the package update tool for Debian versions of linux like Ubuntu, CentOS is a derivative of Red Hat.
    The package management tool you need is yum.
    After looking at the instructions at http://www.supervisord.org/installing.html it looks like you should follow the instructions "internet installing without setuptools".