I get the following error text when I open Microsoft Exchange Server

Thread: I get the following error text when I open Microsoft Exchange Server

I get the following error text when I open Microsoft Exchange Server

“The action cannot be completed. The connection to the Microsoft Exchange Server is unavailable. Your network adapter does not have a default gateway” or “Your Microsoft Exchange Server is unavailable”.
    I looked around and found a few solutions, but nothing worked for me.

This error occurs when Outlook is unsure of the default gateway address. The former is the error message that shows when the Outlook profile is configured automatically and the latter appears when the profile is manually configured. Both have the same fix.
    • To repair this you will need to edit the registry so clicking on Start and then Run is necessary.
    • Then, enter regedit in the Open box and click OK. Next, navigate to the registry key:
    HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareMicrosoftOffice14.0Outloo kRPC
    • On the Edit menu, point to New, and then click DWORD Value.
    • Type DefConnectOpts, and then press ENTER.
    • Now, right-click DefConnectOpts, and then click Modify.
    • In the Value data box, type 0, and then click OK.
    . If you are still experiencing the issue I can suggest this program Exchange Server Repair Toolbox https://www.repairtoolbox.com/exchangeserverrepair.html

Quote Originally Posted by BernardinoEsteb View Post
    Repair Toolbox EULA - End User License Agreement
    NOTICE TO USER: THIS IS A CONTRACT. AT THE END, YOU WILL BE ASKED TO ACCEPT THIS AGREEMENT AND CONTINUE TO INSTALL OR, IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO ACCEPT THIS AGREEMENT, TO DECLINE THIS AGREEMENT, IN WHICH CASE YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO USE, INSTALL OR OPERATE THE PRODUCT, AS DEFINED BELOW. BY INSTALLING THIS SOFTWARE YOU ACCEPT ALL THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT.
    7. Miscellaneous.
    7.1. Governing Law; Jurisdiction and Venue. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the Russian Federation without reference to conflicts of law rules and principles. You agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Russian Federation for any claim or cause of action arising out of, or relating to or in connection with this Agreement, provided that such exclusivity does not apply to legal actions initiated or brought by the Licensor. This Agreement shall not be governed by the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods, the application of which is expressly disclaimed and excluded. You agree that this Agreement is to be performed in the Russian Federation and that any action, dispute, controversy, or claim that may be instituted based on this Agreement, or arising out of or related to this Agreement or any alleged breach thereof, shall be prosecuted exclusively in the courts in the Russian Federation, and you, to the extent permitted by applicable law, hereby waive the right to change venue to any other state, county, district or jurisdiction ...