Suspend to Ram Issues!!!

Thread: Suspend to Ram Issues!!!

Suspend to Ram Issues!!!

I'm having issues getting my laptop to work properly after suspend to ram (hibernation isn't working either but that's not too much of an issue. It's an HP Envy m6-p113dx. I recently install a Samsung Evo 860 SSD and right now I am running Deepin (the distro). I have this issue where it's very very sluggish after I wake it from suspend (STR). I have noticed that disk write (and I think read, as well) are dramatically slower after suspending. This is also notice on every distro I have tried (Manjaro, Ubuntu, Mint, Elementary, Suse, and now Deepin, plus a ton of others) and also every DE (gnome, kde, xfce, lxde, deepin, pantheon, etc.). The biggest thing I have noticed was the disk read/write speeds but it runs the same (badly) as suspend with the factory HDD I had before the SSD upgrade. Any help is good help. Please help if you can. Some Specs:Xvideos Xnxx Chaturbate
    Last edited by BabuMoshai; 04-09-2019 at 02:34 PM.

To test a hdd/ssd, say it is device /dev/sda one can use hdparm

Code:
    hdparm -tT /dev/sda
    Within reason it should have the write speed close to the manufacturer's figure.

The ram is normally tested without the OS running using utility like Memtest86 which is normally shipped with the distro as an option in additional to the installation. You should find it in most distro iso.

If the ssd is good and the memory is OK you may consider a fresh installation with the ssd wiped clean.
    Linux user started Jun 2004 - No. 361921
    Using a Linux live CD to clone XP
    To install Linux and keep Windows MBR untouched
    Adding extra Linux & Doing it in a lazy way
    A Grub menu booting 100+ systems & A "Howto" to install and boot 145 systems
    Just cloning tips Just booting tips A collection of booting tips

Judge asked Linux "You are being charged murdering Windoze by stabbing its heart with a weapon, what was it?" Replied Linux "A Live CD"