Arigato - Page 13

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213

Thread: Arigato

hmmm.....

What do you expect of management types? People who have little power like to use the meager amount they think they have yeah?
    That how management type richard over yonder can axe Sensi , proport to be in the process of maintaining the site while the entire show falls down around internet.com's ears yeah? Similar to tobacco companies, oil companies, atomic energy companies, they live in a quasi-pseudo-reality that they think can become real if they get enough good exposure or some other similar sounding yet quilocially fashionable sounding buzz word umhumm?

Let me say good-bye to Sensi/Jason and ask nicely that he not visit my house with chain saw or some equally destructive cutting implement & hockey mask
    Sensi Linuxgirl
    #define malloc_piix4(n) n=malloc(sizeof(wallet));

malloc_piix4(the_money);
    Hug a tree.

hmmm.....

What do you expect of management types? People who have little power like to use the meager amount they think they have yeah?
    That how management type richard over yonder can axe Sensi , proport to be in the process of maintaining the site while the entire show falls down around internet.com's ears yeah? Similar to tobacco companies, oil companies, atomic energy companies, they live in a quasi-pseudo-reality that they think can become real if they get enough good exposure or some other similar sounding yet quilocially fashionable sounding buzz word umhumm?

Let me say good-bye to Sensi/Jason and ask nicely that he not visit my house with chain saw or some equally destructive cutting implement & hockey mask
    Sensi Linuxgirl

malloc_piix4(the_money);
    Hug a tree.

hmmm.....

Sensi Linuxgirl

malloc_piix4(the_money);
    Hug a tree.

mmm.....

Sensi Linuxgirl

malloc_piix4(the_money);
    Hug a tree.

mmm.....

Sensi Linuxgirl

malloc_piix4(the_money);
    Hug a tree.

mmm.....

Sensi Linuxgirl

malloc_piix4(the_money);
    Hug a tree.

Hey Linuxman! It's probably not too late to say you're sorry. I think what happened is that you fell into the abyss of ignorance and landed mouth-first on both of your feet.

Carefully extract both feet (left one first, then the right one) so as not to break your dentures, then say:

"I'm very sorry for my misinformed, sexist comments. As a man of the new millennium, I ought to have known better than to echo the sentiments of men three generations ago who thought that a woman's place was in the home. I hope that I am forgiven."

By the way, women are now allowed to vote...(in Canada, anyway).
    Hope you like pasta, as in, "Pasta beer, bro!"

Hey Linuxman! It's probably not too late to say you're sorry. I think what happened is that you fell into the abyss of ignorance and landed mouth-first on both of your feet.

Carefully extract both feet (left one first, then the right one) so as not to break your dentures, then say:

"I'm very sorry for my misinformed, sexist comments. As a man of the new millennium, I ought to have known better than to echo the sentiments of men three generations ago who thought that a woman's place was in the home. I hope that I am forgiven."

By the way, women are now allowed to vote...(in Canada, anyway).

Test.

jbstew32 Guest
    ok guys....we know what internet.com did was ****ty.....but its over. Screw that damn company. We dont need them...abandon this place already!
    www.linuxnewbieboard.org
    --the new home....

Linux would have kicked my *** a long time ago without his site. Good luck.
    "If you get the funny feeling you're being watched, well, that's going into your file."

Linux would have kicked my *** a long time ago without his site. Good luck.
    "If you get the funny feeling you're being watched, well, that's going into your file."

ADOPTION not abortion.

i wish this thread would get fixed
    Use the right tool for the right job!
    Can you predict the future? Come talk about it!

I've been a lurker now for a couple of years, but without this forum the way it is I would not have my hobby. I got brave enough to do a fresh install of RH 7.1 and set up a firewall, web and mail server without help from my VMS-expert hubby

What I'm getting to, is that most of the successes I've had configuring and understanding Linux have come from LNO, and I hope that Sensei's absence doesn't change the only place I felt comfortable as a newbie

Thanks!
    karanull