I had to register at the Sun forums to get some Java help, and I noticed the use of Duke Dollars.. where you basicly offer points to people who can help you out in your problems.. and this way points are swapped around users as they help and get helped, and these points are automatically earned each certain period of time and so on. Users 'offer' these points when they really want someone to help them out (they can still post if they have 0 of these left). Anyway... I was wondering if such a system would be of any use here? It wouldn't really have any effect... except that it would be sort of a measure of how helpful people are around (Mr Watts or Piper would have thousands of those by now). I dunno.. it doesn't really helps at all.. but it does encourages people to try to help others more instead of spending time posting in /dev/random to inflate their post count. What do you think? I am not asking for it to be implemented.. I just thought it would be interesting to live in that kind of enviroment.. altough it would be perhaps a bit more competitive... well, it is an incentive to help people, it's all for the fame.