Want to BUY Hard drive

Thread: Want to BUY Hard drive

Hard drive

Does any ine have an IDE 5-10gb ata/33 that i could buy of them (i dont have american dollars so i will pay you the canadian equivelent)

You may want to include your location as some member may have a HD available and live in your area.

I've seen some used drives advertised in some of the free computer newspaper publications (Toronto Computes/Computer Paper) for around $30 Cdn.
    SEARCH FIRST... ASK SECOND Read the JL 'Community Help Posting Guidelines' before posting in the forums.

Precompiled Redhat NTFS Modules

Linuxplanet Tutorials

If Linux doesn't have the solution, you have the wrong problem. ... Please do not send me a PM asking for help...

Please read the search suggestion thread in JL Ideas

i've got a 6 gig drive. i've got linux on it right now, but i could erase it for ya. i'm interested, depending on how many US dollars 1 Canadian dollar is worth.

1 american dollar currently equals 1.40 dollars canadian
    www.exchangerate.com

what i mean is, how much would you give me for it?
    because if you plan on spending 30+ USD, you might as well just get another 30-80 and go for a nice big new hard drive

I am not trying to ruin a potential sale for someone, but I would advise you to look in some of the free computer publications as I mentioned or go to a few computer stores looking for a small, used HD. The exchange rate and shipping would cost more than it's worth.

You can get a 10gb used HD for around $20 Cdn or less these days.
    SEARCH FIRST... ASK SECOND Read the JL 'Community Help Posting Guidelines' before posting in the forums.

Precompiled Redhat NTFS Modules

Linuxplanet Tutorials

If Linux doesn't have the solution, you have the wrong problem. ... Please do not send me a PM asking for help...

Please read the search suggestion thread in JL Ideas