Wohoo! 1,000 Posts!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Wohoo! 1,000 Posts!

Wohoo! 1,000 Posts!

Hey! My first 1,000 posts! Only 30 something thousand more before I catch up with mdwatts, lol. It's 1:30am here in Tampa, FL. I'm a little tired. I think I'll get something to snack on and go to bed... eh... maybe I'll stay up just a little longer...

Thank you, everyone that I've been able to help and everyone that has helped me. I feel like I've formed a strange type of friendship with most of you guys. Thanks to all the Mods.

Hey there. Congrats!
    djserz.com.ar
    "All the drugs in this world won't save you from yourself..."

w00t for you

good job, assuming it all isnt mindless rambling like i tend to have

in the last two weeks i went from 24* to 6** i thought that was a big thing but .....................
    windows get broken, penguins don't get sucked into jet engines --gehidore
    Community help posting guidelines.
    || DSL || Kanotix || FreeBSD
    || dillo || JL FAH team ||

Congratulations! Keep working your way up the leader board
    mrBen "Carpe Aptenodytes"

Linux User #216794

My blog page

3rd year running - get yourself to LugRadio Live 7th-8th July 2007, Wolverhampton, UK. The premier FLOSS community event.

congrats! those are more posts than all the lines of code that I've written until now

I think I should get more serious with programming :P
    "We are completely responsible of what and how we feel on every situation. We know it but that is a responsability we don't want to have. That amount of freedom seems overwhelming"
    ---Me

Good job dude! Now all you have to do is spell "moderator" correctly in your title

We all appreciate your help. You know you've arrived when your post number is higher than your IQ, (I knew I had arrived my first day).
    Did they tell you about the party the moderators throw when you hit 1000 posts, they take you out to a local fancy restaurant and then a dance club. The only drawback is that you have to dance with each moderator at least one dance (sometimes more if they really like you).
    __________________________________________________ _______________________________________
    Bigboogie on boogienights.net:
    Ammo case
    Asus 8N32 SLI MB
    AMD Athlon x2 3800+
    2 GB Patriot Signature 400 DDR
    160 GB Hitachi 7200 IDE
    2 x-250 Seagate SATA2
    EVGA Nvidia 7900GT
    Dell 2007WFP
    Logitech 5.1 speakers
    Logitech MX1000 mouse
    Dell USB keyboard
    NEC 3500 DVD-RW
    Benq 1655 DVD-RW

(God bless tax refunds)

Congratulations and thanks for all the time you have volunteered helping out here at JL. We need all the help we can get since JL seems to be getting busier and busier by the day.
    SEARCH FIRST... ASK SECOND Read the JL 'Community Help Posting Guidelines' before posting in the forums.

Precompiled Redhat NTFS Modules

Linuxplanet Tutorials

If Linux doesn't have the solution, you have the wrong problem. ... Please do not send me a PM asking for help...

Please read the search suggestion thread in JL Ideas

Originally posted by JThundley
    Good job dude! Now all you have to do is spell "moderator" correctly in your title
    He can't, the word "moderator" in the titles is reserved and will not let you save it...give it a try

And hard candy left out a detail about that 'dancing with the mods'...most of the dances are slow dances and all the mods are well known to be over-weight and heavy sweaters with noticable BO

Originally posted by mahdi
    and all the mods are well known to be over-weight and heavy sweaters with noticable BO
    Oi! Speak for yourself there, Steve-o!

Congrats Sepero, thanks for the help!

I'm testing out the moderator in the title thing

Originally posted by JThundley
    I'm testing out the moderator in the title thing
    Hey, what's this button next to your name mean..."BAN"? Must mean that deoderent stuff

And David...I don't think I speak for any of us about being large smelly men...I know your not, I'm not (no, seriously), Mike's not (I think), and with all the martial arts we have going on (and injuries ) I'd say we are very active physically...
    But don't you want them to think that we are nerds glued to the computer with no life therefore providing the full help everyone that visits this site deserve?

Hey, what's this button next to your name mean..."BAN"? Must mean that deoderent stuff
    Mmm, yes- we have the secret button which can turn a Moderator masquerader into a Gonerator, with only the simple click of a mouse... MUUUAAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

But don't you want them to think that we are nerds glued to the computer with no life therefore providing the full help everyone that visits this site deserve?
    Oh, right. Sorry Steve, didn't mean to blow our cover- that's right everybody: nobody here but us nerds glued to the computer with no life, nope- no lives at all.

Oh yeah! Behold my mod powers! I banish thee from the Justlinux.com mess%&*^# NO CARRIER

And David...I don't think I speak for any of us about being large smelly men...I know your not, I'm not (no, seriously), [/i]Mike's not (I think)[/i], and with all the martial arts we have going on (and injuries ) I'd say we are very active physically...
    Shower daily and 5'11" / 160lb.
    SEARCH FIRST... ASK SECOND Read the JL 'Community Help Posting Guidelines' before posting in the forums.

Precompiled Redhat NTFS Modules

Linuxplanet Tutorials

If Linux doesn't have the solution, you have the wrong problem. ... Please do not send me a PM asking for help...

Please read the search suggestion thread in JL Ideas