How much would you buy me for

Thread: How much would you buy me for

How much would you buy me for

Selling a computer on E-Bay because the idiots always pay too much.

1.3 Duron
    MSI Turbo 2 Motherboard
    384 Megs of RAM
    Two netgear nics
    On Board Sound (Sound Blaster)
    32 Meg G-Force 2 video card
    cd-rom
    floppy

I'm going to leave this post open, on the following condition:

We don't allow people to offer items for sale in an auction-type style. If you want to offer something on our site, please provide a set price. If the price is negotiable, please state that, and you can make your deal off-forum (or via PM) accordingly.

If you do decide to post this system to eBay, don't post a link to it here, for the same reason listed as above: we don't allow auctions to take place here.

For more information, consult our Hardware Trading Guidelines.
    Registered Linux user #230403! Since March 2001! YAY.

Try doing a forum search or a google search before asking a question. And please don't use HELP! in the topic of your post... it's so lame... Please don't PM me for help-- post a question in the forum instead.

I'm not offering this PC on the board by any means . I'm asking a simple question. How much would someone pay for this item. There will not be a link posted on this board if the item is sold on E-Bay. Just asking a simple question. Been a memeber of this site for years and understand and know the rules.

...Then let me move this to /dev/random. If you're not offering this item for sale to this board, then it doesn't really belong in the Hardware trading forum. I'm not trying to give you a hard time or anything...
    Registered Linux user #230403! Since March 2001! YAY.

Try doing a forum search or a google search before asking a question. And please don't use HELP! in the topic of your post... it's so lame... Please don't PM me for help-- post a question in the forum instead.

At most, $150.00 I can match or beat those specs at TigerDirect for around $150.00.
    Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed - Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and all of their hopes and dreams. If I didn't drink this beer, they might be out of work and their dreams would be shattered. Then I say to myself, "It is better that I drink this beer and let their dreams come true than be selfish and worry about my liver."

-Deep Thought, Jack Handey