webpage for centralized document creation

Thread: webpage for centralized document creation

webpage for centralized document creation

hello JL,

i was wondering if anyone knew of any good sites for centralized document creation (ie documentation for an opensource program located in one spot and everyone can edit and change them and you can see where changes were made)

i think CVS is good for this or is it supposed to be just for programs.

i dunno i was planning on writing documentation for a friends project but i can't meet with him because i'm in the army and he may get more people to help who could also add things so it would be more complicated than just sending him and e-mail.

anyway thanks in advance for the input
    Hey that's my horse

No combat ready squad ever passed inspection. No inspection ready squad ever passed combat.

Couldn't you do this with a Wiki?
    "The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education." -Albert Einstein

diminishing.org - Screenshots and other random stuff.

i was thinking of something where anyone could view it but couldn't make changes however the viewers could make comments that the admins or editor of the documentation could review and ignore, file, or add the suggestions into the next version.

is there anyway of password protecting these wikis or is i open to anyone, if possible i would like a free wiki host because i don't know how long his project is going to last he has a habit of changing his mind alot .

anywho thanks again
    Hey that's my horse

No combat ready squad ever passed inspection. No inspection ready squad ever passed combat.