FS: once again all these need to go :)

Thread: FS: once again all these need to go :)

FS: once again all these need to go :)

SanDisk cruser 256mb for $30
    128mb for $15
    Bluetooth USB adaptor $20 -- works with modelink
    Laptop case brand new for $25
    Targus USB hub with 4 usb ports for $10

get them all and the 128mb comes free

PM

usps priority would be $5 for each item or $10 for everything

http://notebookforums.com/showthread.php?t=64934
    http://www.casedirect.com/product_d...S+NPE+2&menu=02
    http://images.google.com/imgres?img...ficial%26sa%3DN

http://www.targus.com/us/product_de...sp?sku=PAUH217U
    ---------------------------------------------------------------
    Linux user #355624 Debian Linux
    Latitude D810 --Pentium M 1.86Ghz , 1GB DDR II PC-4300. X600 ,15.4". SATA 60GB
    Home ssh / ftp server P 4 @ 2.8Ghz , 225gb 3 x maxtors
    =====www.kanotix.com=====

Re: FS: once again all these need to go :)

Install the Justlinux.com search plugin for Mozilla/Firefox!

G4L: Your best friend and your worst enemy
    Distrowatch: (Nearly) Complete profile listing of popular Linux distributions
    Lest you want a tonguelashing, Read the posting guidelines first
    Jabber: creepyt at jabber.org IRC: #justlinux
    Now 100% MSTD free! Enjoy the onslaught of Microsoft transmitted diseases, suckers!

Your Cruzer price is too high if it's out of it's packaging. I bought the same thing for $30 new about 6 months ago, and I'm pretty sure the 512's have come down since.

Originally posted by madcompnerd
    Your Cruzer price is too high if it's out of it's packaging. I bought the same thing for $30 new about 6 months ago, and I'm pretty sure the 512's have come down since.
    Here we go again.

http://justlinux.com/forum/showthrea...hreadid=136125

Now 100% MSTD free! Enjoy the onslaught of Microsoft transmitted diseases, suckers!

Originally posted by timothykaine
    Here we go again.

Sorry, it's not riling up; and he can ask whatever he wants. But if I catch it, I'll point out the pricing error in case some one else wouldn't know. This shouldn't be an arena to take advantage of people; if you wanna do that then sell it on eBay; it's easier to rip people off on eBay anyway. I'm hoping he will reply with: It's still in its packaging, or oops you're right how about $20.

Here we go again.

dude you need to stop
    if you are not interested stop replying to my posts !
    ---------------------------------------------------------------
    Linux user #355624 Debian Linux
    Latitude D810 --Pentium M 1.86Ghz , 1GB DDR II PC-4300. X600 ,15.4". SATA 60GB
    Home ssh / ftp server P 4 @ 2.8Ghz , 225gb 3 x maxtors
    =====www.kanotix.com=====

Originally posted by DimGR
    dude you need to stop
    if you are not interested stop replying to my posts !
    Im going to be very straight forward with you. The price you are asking is not appropriate. I told you before in a friendly manner, because I wanted you to sell it. Ive posted things for sale before too.

That you have not revised your pricing is kind of offensive. Use Ebay or another used-goods website as a reference for your pricing and I promise you wont get such replies. Even an "or best offer" amendment would be acceptable. Whether intentional or not, it certainly looks like youre looking to rip someone off, as was mentioned by another user above.

You should also note that on this thread, I was going to not mention it, and just make a joke about someone doing what I did. Before anyone else posted, my only post was a correction to HELP you on your post...
    Last edited by timothykaine; 02-28-2005 at 12:30 AM.

Im going to be very straight forward with you.
    And I am going to be very straightforward with all of you.

A) I would greatly appreciate it if this was the last itme I had to intervene in this particular issue. It seems to be growing into a (quite unnecessary) P!ss!ng match, and I simply won't have that in a forum which I'm responsible for- period. I've got much better things to do with the precious little free time that I have to spend here!

B) As I posted in the thread that started this:

"If you are interested in purchasing the items listed, but do not agree with the asking price, please state your interest and post a counter-offer.

However, if you are not interested in the items and are only questioning the fairness of the asking price, please just let it go. Members are allowed to ask whatever price they like for the items they are selling."

The simple fact of the matter is that DimGR has in no way whatsoever violated the posting guidelines of this forum. That being the case, if you have a problem with his offerings or pricings, you will (as I said above) just have to let that go, especially if you have no interest in purchasing the items he has for sale in the first place. I'm sorry if this doesn't go down too well for any of you, but under no circumstance does one member have the right to ask another to ammend their prices due only to a disagreement about those prices.

Now please- two words of advice from the guy who just happens to Mod this particular channel and who also has a really large tendancy to give folks a second or third chance:

Drop it.