well right now im "looking for perfect distro" crazy. ive read the whole thread for good distros, but after looking over all of them, i find it hard to choose. currently im wasting all my time trying to find a good one, my grades arent doing very good. does anybody have any recommendations for the things i want? i dont have much time on my hands nowadays.
i want:
semi easy install
good amount of developers for it
great repositories
kde/gnome, i dont care. preferably KDE 3.4.
support for win4lin.

so far ive tried suse, ubuntu, mandrake, and yoper. Im thinking about switching back to suse since it was easy to install and it came preloaded with alot of drivers. ubuntu was nice, but it didnt have win4lin support, and i need fireworks mx(doesnt work with wine or crossover). I liked mandrake, but it barely came with any popular packages, which made installing things really time consuming (even with urpmi) and i had alot of problems with it. Yoper was awesome, but the amount of developers and the size of their repositories was small. Currently i wanna try gentoo, but im not sure what it uses. (does it use RPM? DEB?) im not really into compiling, the programs i use take a LONG time to compile... and also because i hear the gentoo installation is really hard... Is it really hard, or are people just exaggerating? I want to attempt a stage 2 install. anybody have any reccomendations?