Linux on XBOX 360 - Page 3

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Linux on XBOX 360

Quote Originally Posted by Parcival
    I'll probably have to buy a PS2 right before the PS3 appears on the scene and then buy all good PS2 games cheaply.
    If you like Sci-Fi and RPG's get Xenosaga. It is so good that I was having anime dreams when I played it the first time.

The new GTAs are great as well as Final Fantasy, but I never see any talk of Xenosaga.
    --Aaron
    Athlon X2 4800+
    Gentoo 2007.1

Quote Originally Posted by Parcival
    Plus I was told that the PS/2 has cool games for working out.
    As in Dance Dance Revolution(DDR)?
    Gentoo
    folding@home: 36480

Quote Originally Posted by pezplaya
    As in Dance Dance Revolution(DDR)?
    I don't know what game specifically, but my ex bought a dance game with a play mat (I think) for her current boyfriend (well, now he's her ex, too) and then used it herself to work out with it.

"What can be said at all can be said clearly, and what we cannot talk about we must pass over in silence."

Tractatus Logico-Philosophicus by Ludwig Wittgenstein (1889-1951)

Sounds like DDR, the most annoying game (because I suck at it) ever.
    Be AWARE: gramaticle/spelling errors will happen
    ReX Productions
    Current Web Project
    Join Project Honey Pot

Don't make fun of DDR !!!

I have a Debian comp in my living room hooked up to the Svideo on my TV and my surround sound so i can play Stepmania! Geeks can work out too!

http://www.stepmania.com/stepmania/ ~Check it out!

By playing I've lost 75lbs and won a few tournaments! Linux: Ultimate Weight Loss Tool.
    "If you think your users are idiots, only idiots will use it." -Linus Torvalds

Quote Originally Posted by Bizza
    It's because they are making a loss on the console, it was either on the register or slashdot that they actually worked out the cost to produce and it's a fair bit over the selling price. However, Microsoft are looking to get their foot in the door before Sony.

Personally i'm aghast that they are bringing another console out so soon, xbox and PS2 still rock it hard, I was playing resident evil 4 the other day and it was super slick, halo is still one of the best games ever made, so why make a new console only a couple of years after their realease? They are just trying to outdo each other, which is a shame because the consumer ends up paying for new consoles which are only slightly better than the last rather than groundbreaking or revolutionary technology.

That's my opinion, bearing in mind taht the only console I own (that still works) is a megadrive.

Peace
    xbox and ps2 are about 4-5 years old now.
    Powered by Fedora Core

No offense to any ps2-ers but that console is the absolute worst...I really don't find any improvements over the new model...Never will either, even my friend swho have them wish they'd bought an xbox instead (one word: HALO). We'll see if Sony can bring out somthing that competes with even just the xbox let alone the xbox360.

I have a Debian comp in my living room hooked up to the Svideo on my TV and my surround sound so i can play Stepmania! Geeks can work out too!

http://www.stepmania.com/stepmania/ ~Check it out!

By playing I've lost 75lbs and won a few tournaments! Linux: Ultimate Weight Loss Tool.
    I'll have to check that out so I can get in shape and beat my cusion (Wrestler vs. the Swimmer, swimmers been winning )
    Be AWARE: gramaticle/spelling errors will happen
    ReX Productions
    Current Web Project
    Join Project Honey Pot

Well mate, most people I know happen to think the complete opposite.

Then again mate I am a dying breed of old school gamer who used to play street fighter in arcades or maybe some house of the dead. Personally there hasn't been one game on the xbox or the xbox360 that has made me want to buy either.

It is called a difference in opinion.