Twinhan 102g DVB-S Card driver

Thread: Twinhan 102g DVB-S Card driver

Twinhan 102g DVB-S Card driver

I have been through several guides at linuxtv.org and a few other sites to no avail. My ultimate goal is to run VDR 1.4.0 on my Suse 10.1 box, but before I can do that I have to get the drivers installed. Here is some info, When the card is installed in the system under Yast, under TV cards it shows up as two devices:
    Twinhan DVB Card
    Twinhan DVB-T Card
    This is a DVB-s card not a T. What does the T stand for? I did some looking I believe it as Cable version of the same card. Does anyone have this card working on Suse 10.1? If so, please give me some hints or info on how to get it running, I have been working on this for about a week, I have decided that I am going to need some help. Thanks in advance.

DVB-Terrestrial

DVB-Terrestrial, commonly use Aerials for free view reception not Satellite signals.
    I too would like to find the Drivers for my Twahan 102G DVB-S card...
    Last edited by TwistedMe; 06-07-2006 at 12:28 AM. Reason: errors

I have had six or seven different methods described to me to get this card working. Either I am just too dumb or it isn't possible. Probably the first one. I have been working on this for 6 weeks now. If you find a answer let me know.