Advice on Building a Linux cluster with CentOS and Condor

Thread: Advice on Building a Linux cluster with CentOS and Condor

Advice on Building a Linux cluster with CentOS and Condor

Hello there, currently I m working on building a linux cluster based on CentOS and Condor, I looked on the internet for tutorials on how to build the cluster but I still think that I don't have enough resource for starting the cluster, that's why I came here and I want to ask you people for some advices on how to build the cluster, the cluster has to be build with Centos and Condor, also what I did now I download Kusu and Install it on the master PC, but I haven't got any clues on how to run it and use it. I read a few articles about it but not specific tutorials for it. If any one knows about Kusu and how to use it or knows where can I read some tutorials about Kusu please let me know.

Thank you very much for your time and hope to hear soon..

http://www.linux.com/archive/feed/49654

I never built such a cluster but check out the link above. CentOS and Fedora are both redhat-like distributions so what you read there should work in CentOS as well.
    Check out the Unix/Linux Administration Program at Seneca College.
    Thanx to everyone that helped/helps me on this forum!

t0mmyw on #linuxn00b

hey there, thanks for your help but i all ready read that, I am trying to us Rocks and Condor but now all I need is to see how I can configure them together so they can work as a HTC not HPC, to be honest I don't know how to build a HTC since all of them are HPC, do I need to build the HPC and after that use the HTC tools like Condor or other softwares?

Regards Dan,

What would you use a cluster for? Just wondering.