About browsers and add-ons being full of spyware and exploit holes..

Thread: About browsers and add-ons being full of spyware and exploit holes..

About browsers and add-ons being full of spyware and exploit holes..

I just discovered what was messing-up my Linux Mint OS, forcing me to reinstall the OS every week for two years to clean the hackers out.. It was the Firefox addons.. Microsoft took control of Firefox, Canonical, and most of Linux, the poor peoples free computer operating system, to kill Linux, to eliminate the competition.. Microsoft made the Firefox addons as bad and nasty as Windows OS's bully and insult and hack the user.. Heck! We switched to Linux to escape Windows... Now Linux is Windows...

I tried Opera browser and Chromium browser.. They are a nightmare.. Opera is china owned.. read about it in reddit.. but even in reddit all the truth threads have been closed or deleted... Opera is a spy agency 'Asia Pacific'.. They tried to hack my protonmail account 50-times from IP's all over the world.. Each IP traced to an 'Asia Pacific' location.. I submitted all their IP's to major cyber-crime websites, and to governments, warning them all of the Asia Pacific industrial and military spies in their cities, then published their list of their hacker IP's.. Suddenly the hacking attempts ceased...

Look into the add-on pages for Opera and Chromium, in the comments where good people are warning us about spyware addons.. The warning comments might still be there..? Look into Firefox add-ons for comments and warnings.. All the comments in the Firefox add-on pages have been removed.. The add-ons I used to use are all spywares and hacker exploit holes now.. Now I can't use them: Easy Downloader, Ublock, AdBlock, Hide Comments & Chat, and Dark Screen.. They are all now OS damaging spyware.. They money world is desperate to steal our private data and money, and have us see their ads believing it will make us want to spend all our money on their crazy ads..
    We don't shop on the internet.. The internet is full of organized and petty crime, zero honesty, just a war against truth.. You can't trust the internet any more.. I heard of a elderly lady who purchased a wheelchair on the Web for $200.. She received a lawn-chair with wheels on it... I bought only one thing on the Web, an audio bug tracker.. It came from china with the wrong power-supply..
    Organized crime killed the internet with their god-class greed and crime.. Money owns them.. They have lost their humanity.. Money is now spending humanity...

I tried all the new Linux OS's.. They are all crammed full of exploits and spywares, except the safety Tor OS's, but they are all a nightmare to use.. They fight the user to the ninth..

If you want to experience the criminal mess made to Linux, Acquire an ISO of Linux Mint 19.3 from a source that was viable before Microsoft acquired Canonical.. Install it with out a net-connection, and do not run updates.. Configure Firefox-71 to be secure.. Block Pocket by disconnecting the net-connection the second Pocket starts to load, then block Pocket in prefs.. With synaptic completely uninstall: rsync, libre office, hexchat, transmission.. Add bleachbit from a flash drive... Don't install any Firefox add-ons...

Now try an ISO of Linux Mint 22, and compare them.. Notice that all the security has been removed from Linux Mint 22 and the new Firefox.. Notice that all the easy user friendly features have been removed, hidden, or made difficult to work with... It feels like someone has turned Linux Mint and Firefox into a latrine...

I have tried to get these add-ons from their original sources.. They all have a link to Firefox's corrupt add-on pages...
    Does anyone know how I can get these add-ons from an honest source: Easy Downloader, Ublock, AdBlock, Hide Comments & Chat, and Dark Screen..?
    Hey! I am on a meagre old age pension.. The money is gone in three weeks of every month.. It's just bare survival.. I don't want to see the ads.. I don't want to buy on the internet.. I don't have any money to spend on the internet, and I sure don't trust the internet.. I want to have good add-ons that block all that advertisement crap, and darken the blinding white screens, and that keep the mindless soulless moralless criminals out of the netbook.. Would be nice if we had an honest world, but we don't.. I've had Enough of their poison and crap sucking the life out of humanity, so I deleted all my content from the internet.. The internet isn't safe and fun anymore, it's dead.. It's a crime-wave tsunami.. Now truth is illegal and immoral on the internet and in this world... If this is a Microsoft controlled forum this post will be instantly blocked, or the six Microsoft enforcer bullies will come in on it defending Microsoft and slandering me, trying to start a flamewar.. I'm just searching for an honest Linux Forum, where I can ask about Linux security without a bunch of Microsoft enforcer venomous spiders and bulls attacking me over it....

We need to make a second internet, one for honest people and families, and block all the evils from it.. Let the demon corporations and criminals have their insane crime internet and cyber war without us good folks being their victims...

P.S.: I have a stack of retired good notebooks floor to touching the ceiling... I run ten notebooks on three desks.. They all have their net-cards removed so no one can mess with my five cyber-hobbies.. This notebook 1 of 10 is my exclusive netbook.. I never have anything in it of any value, but a few gigs of back-up copies of tunes, pix, and videos.. It's only used for YouTube, kind music, hardware tips and survival videos, Google, and the Weather.. No banking data, No web-surfing, No private data, I never open emails, into the trash they go unopened... I leave the install disk in the slot.. The moment the OS glitches a tiny bit from an obvious hack it gets reinstalled.. Only takes 35-minutes for a new install, plus an hour to upload the data copies...

I told you all that, to ask you "Where can I get clean honest add-ons for Firefox-71 in Linux Mint Mate 19.3, which is the only OS out there that runs smooth and quiet, good for creative writing because it doesn't crash writers rolls like all the others do with their silly crap, because it's 99% user friendly, made by honest people who love people and life...

Is anyone out there striving to make Linux Mint 19.3 better, who is also fed-up with all the crime, greed, war, and insanity..?

With this new install boycotting Firefox add-ons there isn't any of the usual hacking happening in this netbook..

*I click-on YouTube history, and it works.. With the Add-ons installed I'd click to clear 'watch history' and 'search history', and it wouldn't work.. To use those features I was being forced to install the newest version of Firefox, which is hellishly corrupt to the ninth... I don't want the new stuff because I don't want to part of the kooks 'crazy hell world' and silly wars... I do have what they desperately want, but I don't have anything for those monsters.. I have a few new sciences.. They believe they have the right to steal my data, and bully and terrorize me if I don't give them what they want, and they can't steal it.. It's Not for them.. Truth and reality is Not for them.. It's for honest honourable people with love for all life, for pure spirits only... When those demonic people attack this netbook's OS they get absolutely nothing, so in anger and spite they damage the OS via their Firefox add-on exploit-bugs, whilst probably briskly rubbing themselves in their expensive spinning office chairs, and giggling like 'little bully brat entitled elitist school-yard girlies at recess beating-up and hurting innocent meek poor kids like hunter killerers on the hunt'...

*Without the new Firefox add-ons the hacker bully(s) don't get into the Protonmail compose page to mess up composes in real-time.. They sure made messes in Proton's compose a lot... Check it out: Can you delete YouTube history and search..? If you can't then your computer's OS is infiltrated with those hacker bugs because of the add-ons.. Corporate hacker demons are probably reading what you key in real-time if they wish, if you have any data they want to steal.. I found something in the thought-realms that they very much want to steal...

*Without the new Firefox add-ons Firefox doesn't stall on YouTube videos and on google links, but the YouTube videos have three useless irritating adverts knitted into the videos.. It makes YouTube a Pain to use.. Seems they are literally killing YouTube by being bullies...

*I don't want a gmail account in this OS because I can't sign-out of a gmail account.. Getting a gmail account would be like 'bringing cockroaches and bedbugs into the home'.. Oooh Yuk!..

So, without the Firefox add-ons and the Canonical updates this antique OS is running smooth, quiet, clean, bully-free, bug-free... Seems 'the telephone company' believes it owns the world and our lives, just cuz it has a full bank acccount...

Does anyone know of a group of honest hobbyist Linux people working on building a clean new Firefox, and honest Firefox add-ons which microsoft can't infect, infest, and control..? I just want to maintain my private proprietary data my own, and block the demon gr'illas from attacking this netbook's OS.. I don't want them thar monsters to be part of my life, nor me part of theirs.. They aren't my kind of people... What ever the H they are they don't possess any love, honesty, truth, scruples, morals, honour, dignity, respect, nor reality... I suppose it was their ingesting their dangerous home made anaesthetic fun chemicals, and eating what they shouldn't at California's weirdo sicko restaurants that lost them their humanity.. They probably suicided on eating their dangerous poisons, as in 'died-inside'.. I can't help them.. I don't want to!.. They don't have any value what so ever in, to, nor for Life, and they aren't privy to Life's greatest blessings and finer features... Essentially they are just hungry parasites on a perpetual feeding rampage... That's why we switched to Linux, but then those pest-bugs still got-in by crawling-in under the cracks under the door.. oh darn..

So does anyone know if there's a quality private Linux OS Distro that is impervious to the kooks childishness ape-class infantile meddling..? I'm a pioneering scientist.. I am Not their daddy nor their gagagoogoo wet-nurse.. They Cannot have what I've got!.. Love, Truth, Reality, and Immortality is Not for them!..

A little bt about security backups..

It is crucial you have several backups of your computer treasures.. Hard drives wear out.. You never know when a hard drive will just suddenly fail, or a virus or hack totally destroy the whole OS.. Hackers are getting stronger and meaner these days with newer hardware, better software, and new hacking skills.. Then there's that horrid infamous ransomware.. That can't be fun...
    If you can, save hard old drives, soon they won't be available from anywhere but the trash if the war goes nuclear... Save old external hard drives if you can find them.. Open up an old external hard drive, and take out the USB connector assembly to attach any had drive to it, to format the HD to make it into another external hard drive.. Make several external hard drives.. Save your private data on as many hard drives as you possibly can.. Hide one with a trusted relative.. You will never ever loose your valued data... I have 30 backups of my personal computer treasures.. Twice hacker bullies destroyed a hard drive with everything on it.. Not a problem, there were 29 more copies of everything in backups..
    I heard about a travelling parties DJ.. He had only one hard drive copy of all his music.. At a motel 700-miles from home, he forgot his notebook on the roof of the car, and drove away.. The notebook slid off the car roof onto the road and got totally smashed destroyed.. He had to cancel all his engagements road trip.. A DJ without music is like a fish without water...

Never run an external hard drive on a computer that's connected to the internet..

Tape an external hard drive to the desk to prevent it from being knocked off of the desk onto the floor..

Everyone needs to buy at least one external hard drive, and immediately upload all your treasures onto it.. CD's and Flash Drives are not reliable backups.. All CD's eventually wear out, and sometimes you can drop a flash drive, and instantly it's dead... Corporations redo their CD's every ten years to be safe... Be safe, buy a high capacity external hard drive tomorrow, or try to get an old one cheap off the internet if you have extra hard drives to make them all into extra external hard drives... Format a hard drive before you use it.. Never bump an external had drive while it's running.. Always left click, and unmount, to remove it safely.. Cross-pin sparks can destroy computer circuitry... Never just yank-out a USB connector to external media...
    Always shut-off music playing before inserting or pulling the earphone plug..

If you run the DBAN hard drive eraser, do not run DBAN with anything in the USB slots.. When DBAN starts its 'Autonuke' run it instantly erases USB connected devices... DBAN turns an old hard drive into factory reset...
    Lately the hacks attacking my netbook have set the front-end of the damaged OS to not be able to format nor reinstall.. I remove the hard drive, connect it to the old external hard drive's USB assembly, plug it into a working notebook's USB, and format it clean, then install the new operating system on it...

Do so get a DBAN CD..

If you ever have an eternal USB device that won't let you into it, maybe running it through an old Scientific Linux 6 might open it up to.. I keep an old SCL-6 notebook drive on the utility desk for that purpose...

Super important is to never ever touch electronic circuit boards with fingers when your feet are on carpet or plastic, or you're sitting on a plastic chair, or you're wearing nylon clothing, especially fuzzy knit clothing which sometimes generates static sparks, especially polar fleece..
    One time I was making the bed, and the polar fleece blanket touched the earphone wire to the MP3-player iPod, and it made a loud crackle from a static electricity spark, and that was the end of the iPod.. The little static spark killed it.. Scratch one iPod...There's MOSFET transistors in most of today's little circuitry.. MOSFET is extremely sensitive to static electricity sparks.. A tiny spark can kill MOSFET... Just walking across a carpet with fabric or plastic slippers can fill you up with a strong static electricity charge... Touch a water tap to discharge your static electricity before handling expensive electronics if you notice static electricity in or on you.. Never set your music player, notebook, nor phone on polar fleece, plastic, nor sponge rubber...
    If an electronic device is frozen from being out in the minus temperatures cold for hours, put it in a sealed baggie before bringing it into the home so moisture won't collect inside it, and let it warm up before turning it on...

More on static: It's said we have about 2 to 3 volts of electricity in our bodies all the time because we wear socks and shoes.. That voltage build-up is unhealthy.. Check out how you can eliminate that body-voltage while you sleep.. Read about 'earthing grounding'... It makes you healthier, and helps you think clearer...

Bottom-line is: 'You are your own security'.. Everything else is essentially clean-up and recovery after the disaster... Stop disasters before they can happen.. think, Think, THINK.. Disaster-proof yourself...

For Super Security use one old computer exclusively for emails and web-surfing..

For super security, make a secondary scrapper internet notebook for sending and opening emails, and for frivolous web-surfing, with one of the disposable newest OS's in it.. I just pulled a recyclable scrapper old notebook with bad sectors HD off the electronics recyclables shelf for my crapper emails netbook... It probably has about 85-cents worth of precious metals in it for my brother's metals recycling hobby.. I wouldn't care in the slightest if a corrupt email, or a bully hacker killed this notebook's hard drive and/or mother board, or even melted it.. It's totally valueless like buying and eating an 87-cent dollarama chocolate bar.. My brother eventually gets it anyway to destroy for the gold and platinum.. When he's finished with a poor little computer, you can't even know it was a computer... We donate free fully loaded Linux computers to terminally sick kids, mostly MS kids and mongoloid kids... Hey! Those wondrous mongoloid kids are extremely intelligent pure innocent humans.. They just hide it very well...

Last year my lady friend's son donated and set-up free gaming computers and wide screens in all the children's hospitals for 500-miles around... Suddenly a hundred caring people offered to help fund his wondrous project.. He got big donations from everywhere.. Seems they all wanted and needed to be part of something good... It's fun doing good things for humanity... I have two sheds and a basement totally full of everything to build, supply, and run little towns in forests for after the impending global nuclear war, when all hell has broken loose in cities, and the nasty zombie apocalypse is full goose bozo rampant.. I plan to rescue survivors, who have escaped the crazy cities, into these forest towns, to reboot humanity from these silly little towns.. We will be eating farmed deer, moose, poultry, salads, veggies, wines, beer, milk, cheese, berries, pies, and clean water, while the cities will be trying to survive on peoplemeat, tree leaves, grass clippings, rats, bugs, sparrows, roots, and fried dew worms... I am saving up hundreds of videos, movies, survival and building instructionals for my people, for drive-in movie night in the towns, and cartoons for the kiddies, but microsoft is making it more and more difficult to acquire YouTube videos now... Not a big problem, as I already have 600-gigs of videos, and enough notebooks for a couple towns, all on a meagre thht pension yet... Three times thieving goons tried to steal it all.. The second last night burglar tripped over a pile of sharp metal in the path by the shed.. I bet he hurt himself bigtime.. His blood was on the metal.. He probably had to visit hospital emerg for sutures, poor burglar... The last night-burglar goon'n cop's baby-faced druggie stooge who attacked and B&E'd the big shed got only a small plastic box of a few of my finest favourite micro-tools and micro-drills and the whole box of driver bits.. Got the little snake on video... I've replaced most of it from garage sales and the Princess Auto store... He can have it.. He'll never use it.. It will tag and tether him to hell, guaranteed!..

Check out 'Oscar's Oasis'.. The forest town's kiddies will love that cartoon...

But the term 'free' is illegal and immoral to the elitists out of control greed-saturated money world... Poor humanity, it doesn't know where it's going... They Can't Handle The Truth...
    We're gonna need cheap solar-powered portable microwave repeaters if we will want phones and internet after the war's EMP has neutralized the global electric grid... I have 200 pounds of pure titanium to make solar batteries... I hope someone out there knows how to make cheap portable microwave repeaters...

Did you hear about the first two researchers working on developing microwave communications for the military back in the middle of WW2..? They were found dead in their lab in their early 40's.. Their autopsies found they were well cooked inside to a nice meaty brown.. Seems they accidentally turned their lab into a huge microwave oven... Is why I don't use cell phones, except iPhones set on airport for listening to mp3 tunes.. I have never sent a text... I have a couple hundred used retired cellphones and tablets, but I don't use them.. I give them away for free to good people who want and need them...

I believe in barter.. Money takes and keeps on taking.. Barter gives and keeps on giving... But! A BIG BUT! Barter requires 'family of man', 'brotherhood of mankind' love, honesty, and respect, to work.. Barter can't and won't be a big seller in our kookoo world...

I picked 18 mountain bikes out of the spring cleanup.. I barter traded 14 of them to a guy who fixes and sells old mountain bikes.. He gave me one of his gas powered mountain bikes.. He turned the Italian mountain bike I gave him into his personal mountain bike.. It was cool how its paint glowed in the dark.. Mustabeen a very expensive bike when it was new, and maybe more expensiver when it was old... How did they make paint glow like that..? He gives little kid's bikes to needy kids for free... Barter is 'give love, you get love right back'.. Barter is: 'Do unto others as you would have others do unto you'... It really works...
    Last edited by Demanding Truth; 12-20-2023 at 06:52 AM.